Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 packet cookie mix, Cookie mix should be refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough from the dairy
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Freeze cookie dough 1 hour.
- Slice into 1/8-inch slices.
- Arrange slices, slightly overlapping, on bottom and sides of greased 9-inch springform pan.
- With floured fingers, seal edges to form crust.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and extract, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer, until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reserve 1/4 cup batter and chill.
- Pour remaining batter over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 1 hour and 10 minutes Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Spoon pie filling over cheese- cake.
- Spoon reserved batter over pie filling forming a lattice design.
- Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Substitute 13 x 9-inch baking pan for 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare as directed except for baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 40 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Continue as directed.