Easy Cakes & Biscuits - Women's Weekly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, stir in flour in two batches. Dissolve coffee in water, stir coffee mixture into dough. Spoon mixture into piping bag fitted with a 2cm fluted tube. Pipe 6cm lengths about 2.5cm apart onto trays. Sprinkle with 1 tbs demera or white sugar if desired. Bake 160C for about 15 minutes. Cool on tray.
- 2Thermomix instructions.
- 3Mill sugar, 10 sec, speed 9.
- 4Add butter and vanilla and mix 1 minute, speed 4. Scrape jug and mix 20 seconds, speed 4.
- 5Add flour and mix 20 seconds, speed 2. Scrape and mix for another 10 seconds, speed 2.
- 6Add coffee mixture and mix 20 seconds, speed 2. Check to see if coffee is properly mixed. Mix another 10 seconds if necessary.
- 7I found refrigerating for 1/2 hour before baking improved the look of the biscuits.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Latte Shortbread Dipperss
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g