Latte Shortbread Dipperss
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, stir in flour in two batches. Dissolve coffee in water, stir coffee mixture into dough. Spoon mixture into piping bag fitted with a 2cm fluted tube. Pipe 6cm lengths about 2.5cm apart onto trays. Sprinkle with 1 tbs demera or white sugar if desired. Bake 160C for about 15 minutes. Cool on tray.
- Thermomix instructions.
- Mill sugar, 10 sec, speed 9.
- Add butter and vanilla and mix 1 minute, speed 4. Scrape jug and mix 20 seconds, speed 4.
- Add flour and mix 20 seconds, speed 2. Scrape and mix for another 10 seconds, speed 2.
- Add coffee mixture and mix 20 seconds, speed 2. Check to see if coffee is properly mixed. Mix another 10 seconds if necessary.
- I found refrigerating for 1/2 hour before baking improved the look of the biscuits.