- 44.37 ml butter
- 14.79 ml instant coffee
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 283.49 g package marshmallows
- 1419.54 ml crisp rice cereal
- 59.14 ml white chocolate chips or 59.14 ml candy coating, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
- Add instant coffee and vanilla, stir well.
- Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Press firmly into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into approximately 26 1x4.5-inch bars.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle over bars. Allow to chocolate to cool and harden.