Add an adult twist to a childhood favorite!
Make and share this Latte Rice Krispies Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
- Add instant coffee and vanilla, stir well.
- Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Press firmly into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into approximately 26 1x4.5-inch bars.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle over bars. Allow to chocolate to cool and harden.
Yummy! I did add an extra Tbsp of Instant Coffee, and 1tsp of Vanilla. I love coffee! Next time I may add coco powder for a mocha! ... lol ;o)
Oh my goodness, I cannot stop eating this! I knew I wanted to make some rice crispy treats, and when I saw this recipe, I definitely had to try it, and I am so glad I did. I added 3/4 tablespoon of Nesquick powder, but otherwise kept the recipe the same. It is perfectly chewy and has a softly sweet mocha flavor. I broke off small pieces and mixed them with pretzels for a delicious sweet and salty treat. I will definitely make this again. :]
We thought these turned out great. I did double the coffee and vanilla. So easy and sooo good. Will be making these again.Thanks for posting.