Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from a Carnation milk promotion.
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 375 ml ca evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pour boiling water over gelatine in heatproof bowl.
- Stir till dissolved.
- Put coffee and cocoa in saucepan.
- Add sugar and milk.
- Stir over low heat till coffee is dissolved and mixture is hot but not boiling.
- Remove pan from heat, coll till lukewarm.
- Stir in gelatine mixture and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into 4 cup oiled mould.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours till firm.
- When ready to serve, dip base of mould intohot water then invert onto plate.
When a man loves a woman, he'll sleep out in the rain. When a woman a loves a man, she still thinks twice before giving up her last latte jelly, but I confess to nothing. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
Delicious mocha-flavored pudding and intriguing concept that is a must-try. Thanks, Katew! Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #74 -- a "pressie".
A cool silky smooth dessert with a yummy mocha flavor that charmed my taste buds. I made using splenda and dark cocoa. This is the kind of cool treat we enjoy having on hand during the dog days of summer. You know this will be made often in our home, thanks for the post.