Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
If you like capuccino cheesecake, which I love, you gotta try this lower calorie latte version cheesecake bars. They are so tasty. Cut them into triangles and serve them like cheesecake. WARNING: You must make this in a 13x9-inch pan or they don't cook right.
Top Review by CoffeeB
O.K....so these are absolutely fabulous as I knew they would be. How could you not have a good thing going w/coffee and creamcheese mixed. Fabulous blend of flavors. I did as you recommended and cut into triangles. They are very rich and so this was just the perfect size. Brought these for a work birthdayparty and they were a huge hit!!! Made for March Beverage Tag~
- 473.18 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 29.58 ml heavy whipping cream
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml heavy whipping cream
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl. Break Graham crackers into broken pieces and put in a food processor, add cinnamon and melted butter. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons whipping cream and coffee granules in small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes or until coffee dissolves.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add coffee mixture, eggs and vanilla. Beat, scraping bowl often, just until combined. Pour over crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- Place 1/3 cup whipping cream in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until whipping cream almost comes to a boil (1 minute). Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, about 1 hour. Cut into bars.