This recipe is so flavorful and a nice change from the usual! Also, I’m sure you could use any potato suitable for roasting. I found this recipe on the MountainKing website. Enjoy!
- 1 (2 lb) bagassorted fingerling potatoes, washed and cut lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add fingerlings and onion; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer mixture to a foil lined baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes. Add tomatoes and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until fingerlings are tender.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and add cilantro and lime juice; toss lightly.
- Serve with lime wedges, if desired.