Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
An avocado sandwich spread, dip or vegetable stuffing. Any Mrs. Dash will do.
- 2 avocados
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, mix to taste
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- Tomatoes should be peeled, seeded and chopped.
- Mash the avocados.
- Blend in sour cream, onions, lemon juice, chili powder and garlic. Fold in tomatoes and add the jalapeño to taste.
- Serve as dip, stuffing for peppers or in taco shells.
- Omit tomatoes and stuff cherry tomatoes with it.