Don't care for halibut? Prepare this dish with mahimahi, snapper, perch, tuna or swordfish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs halibut steaks (about 2-1/2 pounds) or 2 1/2 lbs sea bass, about 3/4 inch thick (6 small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green chili salsa (salsa verde, 2 cups)
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- sour cream, if desired
- fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- 1Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Brush fish lightly with oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 2Grill fish 4 to 5 inches from medium-high heat about 10 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 3Mix salsa, avocado and olives. Serve over fish. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Latin Grilled Halibut With Green Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 626.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 41.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: