Recipe by kimalee
This is my best attempt at the garlic shrimp from our family's favorite little Mexican restaurant Mi Tierra in Hadley, MA. My daughter says this is her favorite meal I have ever made! She's 4 and sushi is her fav food so I respect her judgement :-)
- 1 lb shrimp (shells off)
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 tablespoon sazon goya with coriander and annatto (coriander and annatto, 2 packets)
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 red pepper
- 1 large carrot
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop carrot, pepper, squash, garlic.
- Sauté garlic in Sazon GOYA, olive oil and salt on low heat until garlic is soft and starting to toast.
- Add vegetables and cook till the colors of the vegetables pop.
- Add shrimp cook another 5 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
- Serve over pasta or rice.