Recipe by Red Butterfly
Delicious finger food. Just splash a little more lime after they are done and it would give it the ultimate tropical Latin favor. ENJOY!!
- 1 lb salt cod fish, soaked in water overnight and well rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- canola oil (for frying)
- 2 limes, cup in wages
Directions See How It's Made
- Flake cod by hand and set aside.
- In food processor, process parsley and garlic to combine; transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and stir to mix. Gradually add flour to reach fairly firm consistency.
- Add flaked cod and mix well.
- In deep skillet, heat oil to 375°F.
- Gently drop in cod mixture by the teaspoon.
- Turn fritters often and fry until golden and crisp.
- Remove fritters to plate lined with paper towels.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges.