Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is perfect on veggies such as steamed green beans, broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower or any greens. It can also be used to baste meats or seafood when grilling. Once you try this simple, simple recipe you'll be hooked. Please DO NOT use dried oregano or bottled lemon juice for this recipe!!!
- 1⁄2 cup good quality olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and oregano in a small glass bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir well again, just before serving or using.
I used this on steamed green beans, and it was very, very good. I love recipes that are simple and delicious. This made a bowl of steamed green beans special! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
This is so fast, fresh, and delicious. Best of all, I always have these ingredients on hand and can just whip this right up! Served on steamed broccoli, although I cannot wait to try with steamed green beans and cauliflower. Thanks, Jostlori! Made for ZWT9 for my fellow Gourmet Goddesses teammate.