Late-Harvest Riesling Sorbet With Berries
- To prepare sorbet, combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium-high; bring to a boil. Cook 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a bowl; cool. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Spoon sorbet into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- To prepare berries, combine blackberries and remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve sorbet topped with berries.