Prep 40 mins
Cook 8 mins
Make and share this Last Minute Rib-Eye Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Make the rub: in a small bowl, mix the rub ingredients together.
- Let steaks stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before grilling.
- Lightly brush or spray steaks with the oil.
- Season the steaks with the rub, pressing the spices into the meat.
- Grill over direct high heat until cooked to desired doneness; 6-8 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes; serve warm.
This was a nice rub for steaks. I let the steak sit for about 15 minutes after I added the rub to let the flavor soak in a little bit. Made a great rib-eye with baked potato and salad. Thanks ratherbeswimmin' for a nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.