Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I was in a rush to make something for dinner the other night, and had taken out some ground beef in the morning. This meat loaf is easy to throw together, and goes great with rice. I almost always have all the ingredients on hand too!
- 1 -2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (2 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4-1 cup all-bran cereal
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- salt (To taste)
- pepper (To taste)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Mix ground beef with onion soup mix, bran, egg, chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Press meat into a loaf pan, and top with ketchup. Spread ketchup evenly on top.
- Bake at 350, for 40-45 minute.
- Serves 4.