- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef with first 8 ingredients. Mix well but lightly until well-blended. Press mixture loosely into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares.