Recipe by Muffin Goddess
A great-tasting, easy recipe that I found in Martha Stewart's Real Simple magazine. The leftovers are good to reheat for lunch the next day, too. For those more careful eaters, use light cheese and turkey pepperoni. Unless you are a grease-fiend, the end result will taste just as good. Omit the pepperoni for a vegetarian meal.
Top Review by Becca13
My husband and I LOVED it. I changed the recipe some. I added some grated carrots, red onions and artichoke bottoms. You need to add more pasta sauce if you are going to add extra vegetables.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce (tomato-based)
- 1 (30 ounce) bagfrozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni, approx. (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese (preferably fresh)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of prepared pan.
- Arrange 12 frozen ravioli on top, and scatter the spinach over them.
- If using, place pepperoni slices evenly over spinach, and top with half of each cheese.
- Cover with another layer of ravioli, and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more, or until bubbly.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.