Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found this in my local paper and I'm posting here for safe-keeping.
- 1 (24 -26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2 (16 -18 ounce) bagsfrozen large cheese ravioli
- 1 (10 ounce) boxchopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess water
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spoon 1/3 of the pasta sauce into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place 1/2 the ravioli over sauce in a single layer.
- Top with another 1/3 of the pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle with spinach and 1/2 the mozzarella.
- Add the remaining ravioli in a single layer (you may not need them all).
- Top with remaining sauce and cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until bubbling, about 5-10 minutes.