Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kabobs are a favorite around our house, and we are always looking for something quick and easy. This is a recipe that you can alter to your own liking, it's quick, simple, and tasty.
- Turn the oven on to Broil.
- Heat Shrimp until they are done, most noteably when they turn red/orange, then peel if they aren't already.
- Cut up Bell pepper into 1 inch squares while shrimp is cooking.
- Start layering the Kabob sticks with the ingredients - (For example, I had a pineapple, green pepper, shrimp, melon, steak, mushroom rotation.)
- Place finished Kabobs on a broiling pan, drizzle with soy sauce on each one, and then add a pinch of brown sugar to each.
- Broil for 20 + minutes or until the meat is done.
This was nice but will leave out the melon next time as it went soggy.