1/2 Photos of Last Minute Kabobs
Candy Lynn's Note:
Kabobs are a favorite around our house, and we are always looking for something quick and easy. This is a recipe that you can alter to your own liking, it's quick, simple, and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn the oven on to Broil.
- 2Heat Shrimp until they are done, most noteably when they turn red/orange, then peel if they aren't already.
- 3Cut up Bell pepper into 1 inch squares while shrimp is cooking.
- 4Start layering the Kabob sticks with the ingredients - (For example, I had a pineapple, green pepper, shrimp, melon, steak, mushroom rotation.)
- 5Place finished Kabobs on a broiling pan, drizzle with soy sauce on each one, and then add a pinch of brown sugar to each.
- 6Broil for 20 + minutes or until the meat is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Last Minute Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 190.3 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: