Recipe by Half-Elf
This was made on the fly out of necessity, for a quick and simple meal, treat it as a base to make bigger and better things.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was a quick weeknight meal. I followed the recipe as written except I used Heinz savory beef gravy. I cooked the 12 ounces of egg noodles but it looked like too many noodles so I only added about 2/3rds of them. My family thought that it was really bland and said it needed a lot more seasoning.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 -2 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 3 cups brown gravy mix (I used Tones and made 3 cups)
- salt (for taste)
- pepper (for taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger in skillet along with dried minced onions add salt and pepper for taste drain off fat and set aside.
- Cook wide egg noodles according to package drain and set aside.
- Make about 3 cups of tones brown gravy mix according package.
- Mix all together serve warm and enjoy a quick and simple meal.
- I get the Tones brown gravy mix at samsclub.