Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is what I served when last minute guests dropped in for a sip of wine. It was very good and probably would have been nicer after chilling. But if you don't have the time just serve in a bowl for dipping with pita chips or crackers. Also, use whatever herbs you have on hand.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- Pop all ingredients, except herbs, into the bowl of your food processor and pulse until all is very well combined.
- Put cheese mixture into a nice serving bowl and mix in the herbs.
- Chill or serve as it, and enjoy!
Great dip, good flavor and so easy to make. Made for newest tag.