Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking for something to serve with my chicken the other night, but all I had in the house was some frozen corn. I decided that rather than just heating it up plain (like I normally do) that I would add some spices to compliment the chicken I was serving. My boyfriend absolutely loved it, and I have to say I wasn't disappointed! I like to cook my corn until it begins to brown a little, but it tastes just as good if served sooner. I kept mine light on the chili powder because my boyfriend can't handle anything remotely spicy, feel free to adapt it to your tastes. I don't know how it tastes reheated because we didn't have any left over.
- In an medium skillet melt butter over medium-high heat.
- When it begins to melt, add spices.
- Once the butter starts to bubble a little, add the frozen corn.
- Stir occasionally until the corn thaws and starts to heat, and the excess water from the frozen corn begins to simmer and evaporate.
- Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the water has all evaporated, and the corn is hot.