Recipe by scrappyhare
This one was clipped from the back of the bag of Skinner Egg Noodles. It's good for an easy, one-pan meal the whole family will enjoy. Prep time includes chopping the chicken.
Top Review by sheepdoc
I made this without the chicken to serve with sliced leftover baked chicken breasts. I only had 1/2 a bag of mixed veggies and about a cup of cheese. Added 2 T butter because it seemed a little dry. Excellent results!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 1⁄2 cups egg noodles, uncooked (6oz.)
- 16 ounces favorite frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In 5-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder; cook in oil until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add broth; heat to boiling.
- Add uncooked noodles and frozen vegetables, stirring to coat noodles with liquid.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese until melted.