This one was clipped from the back of the bag of Skinner Egg Noodles. It's good for an easy, one-pan meal the whole family will enjoy. Prep time includes chopping the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 5-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder; cook in oil until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3Add broth; heat to boiling.
- 4Add uncooked noodles and frozen vegetables, stirring to coat noodles with liquid.
- 5Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- 6Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat, stir in cheese until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Last Minute Cheddar Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.9
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 149.7 mg
- Sodium 855.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 44.6 g