Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 -10 icicle radishes, trimmed, and cut into matchsticks
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, sliced then cut into crescents
- 2 small carrots, trimmed, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces fresh snow pea pods or 6 ounces frozen pea pods
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nuts, candied or 3 tablespoons wasabi peas
- Rinse greens well and using salad spinner remove excess water.
- In large serving bowl combine the greens with the other ingredients. Toss well.
- Serve suggested salad dressing and nuts on side if using.