Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
When guests come and you want to throw something in quick for desert and coffee!
- 7 1⁄2 ounces packages refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust, not the pie-plate version)
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen cinnamon apples, partially thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Unfold the piecrust and place on sheet.
- Place the cinnamon apples in the center of the crust and mix in the lemon peel.
- Fold the edges over the filling, making pleats as you go.
- Brush the edges with the egg; sprinkle with the sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- With a spatula, transfer from baking sheet to a platter.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.