Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum! If only I were a little kid! I know I will royally spoil my little ones when they come;)
- 1 glass low-fat plain yogurt, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can Nestle cream
- 1 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 3 almonds, finely chopped (to garnish)
- Blend all the ingredients in your blender until smooth.
- Garnish with almonds.
- Serve to your Little Prince/Princess!
Rich! I used a little Balkan (thick) yogurt & water as that is what I had on hand. 1 can Carnation cream, 2 scoops Haagen Daz Strawberry Ice cream (also what I had on hand), the sugar and the finely chopped almonds. You certainly don't have to be a kid to enjoy it! In fact DD1 (4 years old) didn't want any! I liked the look of the chopped nuts on top but wouldn't use them if I make this again.