Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. It is a turkey lasagna with goat cheese, instead of riccotta. This is lower in fat than beef lasagna
- 1 (9 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 teaspoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 6 ounces pasta sauce
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- In a large bowl mix the pasta sauce the basil, oregano, A-1 steak sauce and the sugar, put it on the side. In a frying pan fry the ground turkey until it is brown. Pour out any excessive fat into the garbage. Spray the lasagna pan with olive oil then put two of the noodles on the bottom. Put the turkey, pour a little of the pasta sauce over the turkey. Then put some noodles put the goat cheese, then pour some of the pasta sauce over the cheese. Put some more noodles over thattop it with the mozerella cheese. You might have some of the pasta sauce and mozerella cheese left over.
- bake in the oven for 15 minutes.