Recipe by bonjovi4ever
This was one of my very first dishes to make growing up. I got it off some TV show, I think called Home. It became a family favorite and I had to teach and give the recipe to other family members, so of course I thougnt I was some cook! lol Very very easy to make! I hope u like it.
Top Review by knitterstitcher
Sorry to give this a low rating, but it wasn't very good. Edible, but very bland. I tried to spice it up a bit by using extra onion and pepper, and s&p, but it didn't improve the flavor. We also found that there wasn't enough sauce in the dish, so we ended up pouring a little extra on top after it was cooked. Overall, this seems like the start of a good recipe, but it needs some work.
- 1 (12 ounce) packageof twisted noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste as well
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package.
- Once the ground beef is done, drain any grease and add spaghetti sauce.
- Reserving a cup for later use.
- Add pasta to the meat sauce.
- Place 1/2 of the meat/pasta mixture in the bottom of a 9X13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Spread the cottage cheese over this.
- Sprinkle with a cup of the cheese. (Your choice in which one to use first).
- Add reamaing meat/pasta mixture, cover with the remaing cheese.
- Bake for about 30-40 mins at 350.
- Let stand for about 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.