Lasagne.....(Lasagne Milanese, With No Tomato Sauce)
- Cook carrots,onions,celery in butter until vegetables are tender. Remove set aside. In the same skillet brown sausage and ground beef gently for 20 minutes,drain. Stir in wine,salt and pepper, then add the vegetables. Cook until wine evaporates then add tomatoes,simmer for 1 hour.
- Prepare the white sauce using butter,flour,salt, and milk. Cook in a saucepan over low heat until smooth stirring as you go and set aside.
- Cook lasagne noodles according to package. Using a ladle, add 2 ladle's scoops to the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Place 1/3 of the noodles on top of the first layer of sauce.Add mozzarella cheese on top noodles.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Ladle on 2 scoops of sauce,Repeat same as above. Dot with butter. bake at 425 for 35-45 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.