Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Just plain good! (And so easy!)
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (24 ounce) container low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 8 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prepare lasagne as directed on box.
- In a medium or large bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg.
- Drain noodles.
- Spray 9x13 dish with Pam.
- Layer noodles, cheese mixture, sauce and mozzerella cheese.
- Layer again.
- Cook in over, uncovered, for 35 minutes.