Recipe by ellie_
We enjoyed this lasagna which is only 10 Points Plus. Recipe source: Just 5 Cookbook
Top Review by Nif
This has got to be the quickest lasagna recipes that I have ever made! I made it this afternoon, cooled and refrigerated it for my boys to heat up later and for me to take some to work for supper. I used 1 pound lean ground beef and 1/2 pound of hot Italian sausage meat. Besides that, I made it as directed and it turned out perfectly. This is a simple, very tasty recipe that reheated perfectly tonight! My kids and I thank you! Made for Newest Zaar tag. Thanks ellie_! :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles (I used 12 regular lasagna noodles without problems)
- 2 1⁄2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam.
- Spray skillet with Pam and set over medium high heat. Add beef and salt and pepper (1/4 teaspoon each) and cook stirring breaking up the meat for 10 minutes or until browned. Drain off any fat.
- In bottom of prepared pan spead about 1 cup of sauce, to pwith 4 lasagna noodles, half of the beef, 1 1/4 cups ricotta.
- Cover with 1 cup sauce and repeat layers.
- Top with 1 cup sauce and repeat layers.
- Cover with remaining 1 cup sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil (sprayed with Pam) and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes from cutting into 8 squares.