1 hr 30 mins
A great way to use up extra zucchini, sneak vegetables in peoples diet, and reduce carb intake. You won't really notice the difference and if you do, it is a pleasant difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef and onion until beef is browned, drain.
- 2Add tomato sauce and seasonings.
- 3Simmer, uncovered, 10 min.
- 4,stirring occasionally.
- 5Slice zucchini in lengthwise strips slightly less than 1/4 inch thick.
- 6Arrange half of strips in greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 7Beat cottage cheese with egg; spread over zucchini.
- 8Top with 1/2 the mozzarella and 1/2 the meat sauce.
- 9Repeat layers of zucchini, mozzarella and sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 11Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 12Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 660.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g