1 hr 5 mins
Chef Dudo's Note:
Maybe you'll miss the sauce in this lasagna. I thought I would when trying this out for the first time but it was OK. What makes it a bit different is that it is assembled on the plate instead of the whole thing cooking in the oven. Mostly lasagna is made for a crowd and I liked this cause it suited the two of us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and cut into thin wedges
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 1 eggplant, cut into cubes
- 3 1/2 ounces cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- 6 ounces ball mozzarella cheese, torn into chunks
- 3 1/2 ounces pine nuts, toasted
- 6 sheets of fresh lasagna noodles
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- basil leaves (to garnish)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Put all the vegetables into a roasting tin, drizzle generously with olive oil and roast for 35-40 minutes.
- 3Add the mozzarella and bake for a further five minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- 4While roasting, cook the lasagne sheets in plenty of water for four minutes or until al dente.
- 5Drain the lasagne and drizzle with olive oil to prevent the sheets from sticking together.
- 6Assemble the dish by placing a sheet of lasagne on two serving plates.
- 7Top each with a spoon of the roasted vegetables, a sprinkling of parmesan, some pine nuts and ground black pepper.
- 8Repeat and finish with a third sheet of lasagne on each plate.
- 9Top with parmesan and fresh basil and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna With Oven Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (1009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1031.8
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 999.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.5 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: