Lasagna With Artichokes-No Cook Noodles
- brown italian sausage in pan. drain grease.
- mix cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, and spices together.
- spoon spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a lasagna sized pan. lay down 3 dry noodles.
- Layer cottage cheese mixture, then mozzarella cheese, then ground beef, artichokes, and finally sauce.
- finish with one more layer of noodles, lots of sauce, and parmesan cheese.
- Thaw, pour 3/4 water around edges of lasagna. Bake covered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve.