Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker several years ago, and my family loves it.
- 1 (16 ounce) box lasagna noodles
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce, meat, flavored (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) bagof grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb ground beef
- You can add your favorite vegetables to the spaghetti sauce after sauteing them.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large frying pan brown the ground beef and drain.
- In large pot cook the lasagna noodles until done; drain.
- While ground beef and noodles are cooking, mix the ricotta cheese and 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Heat the spaghetti sauce and add ground beef to it.
- In large pan spread out some sauce on the bottom of pan.
- Lay down a layer of noodles, then sauce mix, then ricotta cheese mix, then some mozzarella cheese, and then Parmesan cheese.
- Keep layering and top off with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1/2 hour, at the last 10 minutes, remove foil.
This lasagna recipe is just right for a quick meal. My family loves it, and easy enough for my teenager to make it. Great
It was bland - I added crushed garlic to the ricotta mixture and some parmesean. Still my husband tells me to look for another recipe. I think maybe it will taste better tomorrow. Lasagna always tastes better the next day.