1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker several years ago, and my family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You can add your favorite vegetables to the spaghetti sauce after sauteing them.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F.
- 3In a large frying pan brown the ground beef and drain.
- 4In large pot cook the lasagna noodles until done; drain.
- 5While ground beef and noodles are cooking, mix the ricotta cheese and 2 eggs in a bowl.
- 6Heat the spaghetti sauce and add ground beef to it.
- 7In large pan spread out some sauce on the bottom of pan.
- 8Lay down a layer of noodles, then sauce mix, then ricotta cheese mix, then some mozzarella cheese, and then Parmesan cheese.
- 9Keep layering and top off with mozzarella cheese.
- 10Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1/2 hour, at the last 10 minutes, remove foil.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna the Quick and Easy Way!
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.8
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.4 mg
- Sodium 719.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 28.3 g