On those days you crave lasagna, but don't have the time it takes to make it, you can use this recipe. It's all of the taste without the work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Cook pasta to direction on the box, keeping it
- 3slightly undercooked.
- 4While the pasta cooks brown the ground turkey.
- 5until no longer pink.
- 6Add the minced garlic to the meat.
- 7Mix the jar of sauce with turkey and set aside.
- 8Drain the pasta and put it back to the cooking pot.
- 9Mix the ricotta cheese and pasta together.
- 10Put 2-3 tablespoons of sauce and meat mixture.
- 11on the bottom of a lasagna baking dish.
- 12Layer half of the pasta mixture in the dish.
- 13Sprinkle pasta with some shredded cheese.
- 14Layer half of the sauce and meat mixture.
- 15Repeat the layers.
- 16Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- 17Uncover, top with remaining shredded cheese and
- 18bake for another 5-10 minutes,until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna the Lazy Way
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.1
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 1117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 46.5 g