1/2 Photos of Lasagna Spirals
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is from "Company's Coming School Days Lunches." Great to freeze in single servings for a delicious lunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with fork in large bowl.
- 2Add next 5 ingredients. Stir well.
- 3Makes about 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) filling.
- 4Spread 1/3 cup (75 mL) filling on 1 lasagna noodle and roll up, jelly roll-style, from short end.
- 5Repeat with remaining filling and noodles.
- 6Spread 1 cup pasta sauce evenly in greased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
- 7Arrange spirals, seam-side down, in single layer on top of sauce.
- 8Spoon remaining pasta sauce onto spirals.
- 9Cover with foil and bake in 350ºF (175ºC) oven for about 40 minutes until heated through.
- 10Discard foil.
- 11Sprinkle second amount of mozzarella cheese over top.
- 12Bake, uncovered, for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 13Freezes well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Spirals
Serving Size: 1 (2395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 650.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 19.4 g