Recipe by WJKing
Found this on e-mealz site. Entire family loved it! Our 8 year old daughter did the bulk of the making of this one - it's that easy!
Top Review by Squisha
This recipe is so good, that I've started giving it out to total strangers! This is so much easier than pan lasagna, and tastes just as good if not better. Thank you so much for posting this - it has become my new "i don't really feel like cooking" recipe.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 2 -15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups lasagna noodles, broken
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large soup pot, brown turkey and onion in a little oil. Drain.
- Add all ingredients except noodles and cheese.
- Cook 30 minutes.
- Add noodles & cook until tender.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each bowl of soup.
- Serve with hot Italian bread or garlic bread sticks.