Recipe by Audrey M
If you love lasagna but not the effort that goes into it, this soup is for you.
Top Review by Ms. DMAC
My family and I liked this soup. I don't know what I did different, but it was more like a lasagna chili than a soup. Was okay with us though, we liked it nonetheless. I too omitted the frozen vegetables. I may make again in the future. Also, think they call for too much noodles. I will use less if I make this again.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked,rinsed and drained
- 2 (27 ounce) canschunky style spaghetti sauce
- 1 (54 fluid ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 ounces dry lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into 3 " pieces
- 3 cups frozen italian mixed vegetables (or any kind of mixed vegetables)
- 2 (19 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup light ricotta cheese