Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love lasagna but not the effort that goes into it, this soup is for you.
Make and share this Lasagna Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked,rinsed and drained
- 2 (27 ounce) canschunky style spaghetti sauce
- 1 (54 fluid ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 ounces dry lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into 3 " pieces
- 3 cups frozen italian mixed vegetables (or any kind of mixed vegetables)
- 2 (19 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup light ricotta cheese
- In a large pot, mix together the first 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and remaining ingredients, reduce heat and simmer until noodles are tender.
- Stir occasionally to keep ingredients from sticking to the bottom of the pot.