Audrey M's Note:
If you love lasagna but not the effort that goes into it, this soup is for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked,rinsed and drained
- 2 (27 ounce) cans chunky style spaghetti sauce
- 1 (54 fluid ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 ounces dry lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into 3 " pieces
- 3 cups frozen italian mixed vegetables (or any kind of mixed vegetables)
- 2 (19 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1In a large pot, mix together the first 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 2Add noodles and remaining ingredients, reduce heat and simmer until noodles are tender.
- 3Stir occasionally to keep ingredients from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Soup
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 658.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 17.0 g