Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very delicious and easy to make. A different take on lasagna.
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 -3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 -3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cooked drained lasagna noodles
- Cook and drain spinach; mix with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Spread about 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each noodle; roll up.
- Pour thin layer of sauce in 13X8 inch baking dish and place rolls seam side down.
- Pour sauce over rolls.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove cover. Continue baking about 20 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes for easier cutting.
Quick and easy. Roll ups were still as much work as regular lasagna but allowed me to customize them based upon individual taste preferences.
These were very easy to assemble. I only had lite ricotta and soy mozzarella cheese and they were very good. I would definitely make these again. Thanks for the recipe.