Recipe by ellie_
This is a very good old Weight Watchers recipe (when they had exchanges) but I think if following the WW flex plan it is about 9 points. Recipe source: Weight Watchers Quick Start Program Book
Top Review by jenpalombi
These were good. There isn't much sauce, so they dry out a little, and the filling is a bit "eggy", but it is still a nice lightened-up version. Works well with any stuffed noodle... like manicotti or large shells, too.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded (I use part-skim)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Spray individual casseroles with Pam and set aside (or use a larger baking pan large enough for all lasagna rolls to fit in one pan (13 x 9).
- In a bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and spices.
- On a damp towel or plastic wrap place one lasagna noodle - spoon 1/8th of the cheese mixture lengthwise in center of noodle, and roll noodle starting with narrow end to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining noodles and cheese mixture.
- Place 2 rolls in each prepared baking dish (or in the larger pan) and spoon 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce over each roll; sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon of Parmesan and bake for 30-45 minutes (if using the larger pan it will take longer to cook - 45-60 minutes). Garnish with parsley if desired.