Adopted recipe. This a nice alternative to traditional lasagna. The rolls make serving much easier. Just be careful when you take them out of the pan because they can unroll on you!Serve with garlic bread and green salad....Yummy!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in saute pan.Drain off fat.
- 2Stir in onion and saute until translucent.
- 3Mix egg, ricotta, parmesan, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and 1 cup of mozzarella in bowl until well mixed.
- 4Pour apprx 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 in. baking dish.
- 5Spread each lasagna noodle with apprx. 1 1/2 Tbsp of the cheese mixture and 1 Tbsp of the meat mixture.
- 6Carefully roll up each noodle, starting at the short edge, jelly roll style.
- 7Place carefully, seam side down, in sauced baking dish.
- 8Continue filling and rolling noodles until pan is full. A 9 x 13 dish will hold 15 rolls.
- 9Cover rolls with remaining sauce.
- 10Top with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 11Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 428.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g