Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adopted recipe. This a nice alternative to traditional lasagna. The rolls make serving much easier. Just be careful when you take them out of the pan because they can unroll on you!Serve with garlic bread and green salad....Yummy!!!!!!
- Brown ground beef in saute pan.Drain off fat.
- Stir in onion and saute until translucent.
- Mix egg, ricotta, parmesan, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and 1 cup of mozzarella in bowl until well mixed.
- Pour apprx 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 in. baking dish.
- Spread each lasagna noodle with apprx. 1 1/2 Tbsp of the cheese mixture and 1 Tbsp of the meat mixture.
- Carefully roll up each noodle, starting at the short edge, jelly roll style.
- Place carefully, seam side down, in sauced baking dish.
- Continue filling and rolling noodles until pan is full. A 9 x 13 dish will hold 15 rolls.
- Cover rolls with remaining sauce.
- Top with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.