1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the spinach, cottage cheese, egg and seasonings.
- 2Roll up in the lasagne sheets.
- 3Place any remaining mixture on the base of a shallow ovenproof dish, stand the lasagne on this.
- 4Place butter, flour and milk in a saucepan, heat stirring until the sauce thickens, boils and is smooth.
- 5Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese. Pour around the rolls.
- 6Bake at 190 C / 375 F / Gas 5 for 20 minutes to heat through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 366.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red leicester cheese