- 100 g spinach, cooked, chopped, drained
- 225 g cottage cheese, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt & pepper, freshly ground
- 8 sheets lasagna pasta, partly cooked
- 25 g butter
- 25 g plain flour
- 300 ml milk
- 50 g red leicester cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the spinach, cottage cheese, egg and seasonings.
- Roll up in the lasagne sheets.
- Place any remaining mixture on the base of a shallow ovenproof dish, stand the lasagne on this.
- Place butter, flour and milk in a saucepan, heat stirring until the sauce thickens, boils and is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese. Pour around the rolls.
- Bake at 190 C / 375 F / Gas 5 for 20 minutes to heat through.