Recipe by mindo
Weight Watchers old program 2 Protein exchanges, 1 bread exch., 1 vege exch., 30 cal. opt. exch. Serving is 2 rolls each
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions and drained (12 x 3-inch pieces, curley edged)
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 sprigs Italian parsley (flat-leaf)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350°F Spray 2 individual casseroles with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In small bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg, mozzarella cheese, 1 T Parmesan cheese, and the seasonings, mixing well.
- Place cooked lasagna on a damp towel and sppoon 1/4 of the cheese mixture lengthwise along the center of each noodle; starting from narrow end, carefully roll each noodle to enclose filling.
- Place 2 rolls in each sprayed casserole and spoon2 tablespoons sauce over each roll; sprinkle each rool with 3/4 t Parmesan cheese and bake until thoroughly heated, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve garnished with parsley.