Make and share this Lasagna Roll Ups recipe from Food.com.
- cook lasagna noodles about 2-5 min shorter than the time it says (they are easier to handle then) mix all together in a bowl.
- Grated mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, frozen spinach, and the egg.
- Add some Parmesan cheese.
- lay out lasagna noodles, spread the cheese mixture.
- then add sauce.
- roll lagana noodle, place in a 13 x 9 in pan (this will hold about 12 roll ups) keep doing this until your pan is full.
- then spread more sauce and Parmesan cheese on top.
- This is a nice freeze and eat meal because each roll up is easy to handle and can be stored and separated for 1 meal.
- you don't have to reheat lasagna that has been reheated again and again.
- It also makes it easier to serve any questions please let me know.
- The recipe I gave was for 1 family dinner.
- Here is how you can prepare ahead of time don't use the sauce on the bottom of the pan until you get ready to bake it.
- You can individually freeze them called flash freezing.
- You put the rollups on a pan and freeze 15 minute.
- Then place in a freezer bag or what ever you freeze inches.
- When it is time to bake take out the sauce and the roll ups as many as you need.
- add sauce to bottom of pan then roll ups (seam side down) add sauce and cheese and bake 350 oven for 30 min (if thawed) or until cheese is melted.