1/1 Photo of Lasagna Roll Ups
1 hr 30 mins
Laura Bruce's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook lasagna noodles about 2-5 min shorter than the time it says (they are easier to handle then) mix all together in a bowl.
- 2Grated mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, frozen spinach, and the egg.
- 3Add some Parmesan cheese.
- 4lay out lasagna noodles, spread the cheese mixture.
- 5then add sauce.
- 6roll lagana noodle, place in a 13 x 9 in pan (this will hold about 12 roll ups) keep doing this until your pan is full.
- 7then spread more sauce and Parmesan cheese on top.
- 8This is a nice freeze and eat meal because each roll up is easy to handle and can be stored and separated for 1 meal.
- 9you don't have to reheat lasagna that has been reheated again and again.
- 10It also makes it easier to serve any questions please let me know.
- 11The recipe I gave was for 1 family dinner.
- 12Here is how you can prepare ahead of time don't use the sauce on the bottom of the pan until you get ready to bake it.
- 13You can individually freeze them called flash freezing.
- 14You put the rollups on a pan and freeze 15 minute.
- 15Then place in a freezer bag or what ever you freeze inches.
- 16When it is time to bake take out the sauce and the roll ups as many as you need.
- 17add sauce to bottom of pan then roll ups (seam side down) add sauce and cheese and bake 350 oven for 30 min (if thawed) or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.5
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 915.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 43.7 g