Cheryl E's Note:
I like these better than lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 pieces lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 mushrooms, chopped
- 3 carrots, grated
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 2 slices bread
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups pasta sauce (of your choice)
- 7 slices mozzarella cheese, halved
- 1Cook lasagna until al dente.
- 2Drain off most of the water and add ice-cubes to stop the cooking process.
- 3In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and cook mushrooms, garlic, carrots, and onions stirring for 10 minutes.
- 4Chop spinach and add to pan; cook until wilted.
- 5Crumble bread and stir into vegetable mixture until well combined.
- 6Stir in spices.
- 7Spread a thin layer of sauce in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 8Drain lasagna.
- 9Spread each piece evenly with 1/4 cup of mixture.
- 10Top with a strip of cheese.
- 11Roll up and place rolls seam side down over sauce.
- 12Spoon more sauce over rolls.
- 13Cover and bake at 350°F until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.8
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 1771.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: