Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like these better than lasagna.
Make and share this Lasagna Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 15 pieces lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 mushrooms, chopped
- 3 carrots, grated
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 2 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups pasta sauce (of your choice)
- 7 slices mozzarella cheese, halved
- Cook lasagna until al dente.
- Drain off most of the water and add ice-cubes to stop the cooking process.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and cook mushrooms, garlic, carrots, and onions stirring for 10 minutes.
- Chop spinach and add to pan; cook until wilted.
- Crumble bread and stir into vegetable mixture until well combined.
- Stir in spices.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drain lasagna.
- Spread each piece evenly with 1/4 cup of mixture.
- Top with a strip of cheese.
- Roll up and place rolls seam side down over sauce.
- Spoon more sauce over rolls.
- Cover and bake at 350°F until bubbly.