Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is the easiest version of Lasagna I have ever made. It doesn't take near as long to cook, or make.
- 1 (32 ounce) jarprego mushroom and green pepper flavor spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles (the boiling kind)
- In a medium saucepan, pour your sauce in it and put in on low. In a medium mixing bowl, mix ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzerella, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Boil noodles until just aldente and are able to roll. Take teaspoon and spread the ricotta mixture over the noodles(not too heavy though). Roll up and place seam side down in a 13x9 in baking dish. Oven temperature should be set at 350 degrees. Pour your sauce over the the rolls. Cook for 20 minutes. Take the remaining mozzarella and Parm cheeses cover the top. Put back in the over for an additional 5 minutes.