1 hr 15 mins
Easy meal I made up tonight. I have heard of lasagna roll ups before and have never tried it before. So I decided to just wing it without a recipe. This was my concoction. Hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- 2Brown hamburger with onion and bell peppers. Drain off grease. Mix meat mixture with spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- 3Mix the ricotta cheese, parmesean and 1/4 cup mozzerella cheese with egg, organo and basil.
- 4Put a cup or so of the spaghetti mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan sprayed with pam.
- 5Drain the noodles and dry them off. Put a layer of the cheese mixture on each noodle, and then a small bit of the spaghetti mixture. Roll up the lasagna noodle and carefully place in the pan. Continue to roll up noodles in the same manner until you fill the pan. Cover the noodles with the rest of the spaghetti sauce.
- 6Top with the remainder of the mozzarella cheese.
- 7Bake on 375 degrees for atleast 30 minutes and cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.2 mg
- Sodium 745.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 32.9 g