Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy meal I made up tonight. I have heard of lasagna roll ups before and have never tried it before. So I decided to just wing it without a recipe. This was my concoction. Hope you enjoy it.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Make lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Brown hamburger with onion and bell peppers. Drain off grease. Mix meat mixture with spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, parmesean and 1/4 cup mozzerella cheese with egg, organo and basil.
- Put a cup or so of the spaghetti mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan sprayed with pam.
- Drain the noodles and dry them off. Put a layer of the cheese mixture on each noodle, and then a small bit of the spaghetti mixture. Roll up the lasagna noodle and carefully place in the pan. Continue to roll up noodles in the same manner until you fill the pan. Cover the noodles with the rest of the spaghetti sauce.
- Top with the remainder of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake on 375 degrees for atleast 30 minutes and cheese has melted.