Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fantastic Sside or meatless main dish for Italian meal! Also, Great for presentation. Prepare when having company for dinner, esp. the holidays!
- Boil and rinse lasagna.
- Mix Ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, all garlic, chives and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Drain spinach.
- Lay one noodle flat.
- Spread cheese mixture down center (not too thick).
- Alternate tomatoes and spinach down noodle.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Roll noodle up.
- Brush with olive oil (optional).
- Sprinkle with garlic (optional).
- Repeat procedure until finished with all noodles.
- Bake these on 400°F for about 30-40 minutes. May also serve with marinara sauce.