Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fantastic Sside or meatless main dish for Italian meal! Also, Great for presentation. Prepare when having company for dinner, esp. the holidays!
- 1 lb cooked lasagna noodle
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- marinara sauce (optional)
- Boil and rinse lasagna.
- Mix Ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, all garlic, chives and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Drain spinach.
- Lay one noodle flat.
- Spread cheese mixture down center (not too thick).
- Alternate tomatoes and spinach down noodle.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Roll noodle up.
- Brush with olive oil (optional).
- Sprinkle with garlic (optional).
- Repeat procedure until finished with all noodles.
- Bake these on 400°F for about 30-40 minutes. May also serve with marinara sauce.