1 hr 15 mins
Ladybug II's Note:
Fantastic Sside or meatless main dish for Italian meal! Also, Great for presentation. Prepare when having company for dinner, esp. the holidays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and rinse lasagna.
- 2Mix Ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, all garlic, chives and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- 3Chop tomatoes.
- 4Drain spinach.
- 5Lay one noodle flat.
- 6Spread cheese mixture down center (not too thick).
- 7Alternate tomatoes and spinach down noodle.
- 8Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 9Roll noodle up.
- 10Brush with olive oil (optional).
- 11Sprinkle with garlic (optional).
- 12Repeat procedure until finished with all noodles.
- 13Bake these on 400°F for about 30-40 minutes. May also serve with marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 259.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g